Monday, September 15, 2008

Not enough hours in the day!!

No, I didn't disappear again, things have just been kinda busy. On the days I work I don't have time to post because I need sleep. On days when I'm off I get caught up on things I didn't get done when I was working. Somethings not right here! Well, dog-gone-it, I'm going to make time!
It is SO wonderful hearing from y'all! Norman, please email me!!! I've lost all my contacts and don't have your address. Kris, I got your post and will be in touch soon.
My youngest son goes to take his drivers test tomorrow. So if you live in the lower SE part of MI I suggest you use great caution in driving. Ches, this means you!!
As you can see I got my video working. I found a different site. I think there are 5 songs on my list and you can actually choose which one you want to listen to. Each of them has kind of a special meaning to me right now in my life. The first one is one of my favorites. I just love the video.
Oh, another thing taking up my time. We have a new addition to our family. She is a 4 month old Brittany Spaniel. She is a real sweetie! She was going to the shelter if we didn't pick her up that day. She is a hand full though! I will post pictures later.
Okay, well I need to run. Smile! and live life to it's fullest!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Peach, so glad you are back. I thought you'd gone forever! So sorry to hear about things, but you sound strong. Come visit me at my new place www.barbysue.blogspot.com