Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Fabulous early St. Patricks Day dinner!

My favorite holiday is fast approaching...St Patricks day! Why my favorite? I honestly don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact it gives me an excuse to drink at 7 a.m. Every St. Patricks Day you can find me at Pub 13 drinking green beer. This year I bought a hat to wear. It is a green cowbow hat with green fur around the edges and the front of it lights up! I go by myself, but there is a regular crowd that shows up every year and it's nice to see them. I'm never alone for long. I started the celebration a little early this year with dinner last night. It was fabulous! A friend had given me a corned vennison. So I put it in the crock-pot and had corned vennison and cabbage. It really was good! Not sure what I'll have on St. Patricks Day. Isn't Shepherds Pie considered Irish? I'll have to do a little looking into that one. Hope all are doing well, sorry I haven't been around but honestly I have no life. It's been pretty much work and that's it. I need to do something about that. No one to blame but myself. Then again, maybe a bit more has been going on and I've just been lazy about posting? Nah....couldn't be that. (wink)

1 comment:

Grizzly Bear said...

That sounds like fun. Never had green beer but I always see post on facebook about it. Enjoy and have a great time celebrating!