Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Fabulous early St. Patricks Day dinner!

My favorite holiday is fast approaching...St Patricks day! Why my favorite? I honestly don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact it gives me an excuse to drink at 7 a.m. Every St. Patricks Day you can find me at Pub 13 drinking green beer. This year I bought a hat to wear. It is a green cowbow hat with green fur around the edges and the front of it lights up! I go by myself, but there is a regular crowd that shows up every year and it's nice to see them. I'm never alone for long. I started the celebration a little early this year with dinner last night. It was fabulous! A friend had given me a corned vennison. So I put it in the crock-pot and had corned vennison and cabbage. It really was good! Not sure what I'll have on St. Patricks Day. Isn't Shepherds Pie considered Irish? I'll have to do a little looking into that one. Hope all are doing well, sorry I haven't been around but honestly I have no life. It's been pretty much work and that's it. I need to do something about that. No one to blame but myself. Then again, maybe a bit more has been going on and I've just been lazy about posting? Nah....couldn't be that. (wink)

2 comments:

G-Zell said...

That sounds like fun. Never had green beer but I always see post on facebook about it. Enjoy and have a great time celebrating!

-艳 钟 said...

You will have to part with your replica watches sale for a short while, but it will be worth it in the end. Since the band is not part of the mechanical workings of the replica watches, it is a much less complicated thing to repair or replace. Self-repair is not recommended, especially for rolex replica. If you open up your watch and try to take it apart, you might not know how to put it back together. The best thing to do is take your replica watches sale to a professional who is trained to deal with all of the intricate details of fake breitling repair. This might cost quite a bit of money, so if you didn't spend that much on that replica watches uk to begin with, just buy another one. When it comes to watches there are varied opinions as to what is expensive and what is not expensive.