Friday, February 24, 2006

I admit it, I'm pathetic

I am so ashamed. I know I shouldn’t expose this but I really need to openly confess. I am only human. I have been exposed to temptations that a woman cannot walk away from. Desires that my body hungers for. I knew it was wrong, but I was weak.

The worst part is I liked it and would probably do it again! It was like I found heaven on earth. And I waited until my husband was out of town. I am shameless.

A commitment broken….
Trust lost…..
I ask for forgiveness…..

But……………

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

It was SO good!! Fried Cheesecake is absolutely delectable!
On the first one I drizzled some caramel. Mmmm!

Then, just for the benefit of you, I thought using a raspberry topping might make a better presentation so.........

They were both 'to die for'! And it is so very easy to do, but will leave your guests talking about it for a long time to come. I will post the recipe on my other site in the next day or so.

So much for my diet huh? Well I may just have to (bite my tongue) exercise. But it was well worth it! Every luscious bite!

**Update - Recipe has been posted here**


9 comments:

chesneygirl said...

That looks delicious!
Shame on you for tempting me while I'm trying to lose weight. I think I just gained five pound just by LOOKING at these pictures!!
Thanks alot.

Faith Bicknell said...

Oh, don't feel too bad, but I know you do, lol. I would too, but at the same time I TOTALLY understand. Fried cheesecake is so DREAMY! LOL.

Rachel said...

I have never had fried cheesecake before. I can only imagine how that must taste!! I'll be looking for that recipe. Yummy....

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...that beats Girl Scout Cookies any day!

MissKris said...

It's Friday nite and I'm doing a little relaxing online before heading for bed, trying to catch up with everyone after an incredibly hectic week. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice comments! I managed to get your site on my links today, too. Talk about procrastination, lol! Because of a chronic digestive condition I can't eat anything like the fried cheesecake but, mercy...if things were ever to change I'd be the first in line for a slice of THAT! Oh my goodness...it looks divine!! Have yourself a GREAT weekend!

MissKris said...

PS...I just read your post about "Where oh where have my readers all gone?" and I just had to let you know it seems to be the February "yucks" or something for ALL of us bloggers. I think it's coz it's post-holiday and pre-taxes, lol! I know my stats have been fluctuating like crazy...one day I'll have 227 visitors, the next day 786. I dunno HOW they figure those out but it's never steady-eddie. But, as I've stated many times on my blog, I'm not writing it really for anyone but me and my descendants. Now, there's a scary thought...100 years from now they'll be reading this on cyberspace or wherever technology may be that time -- if the world's still here, for that matter -- and think, "WHOA!! And to think we have this nut case's DNA in our gene pool!" Haha! But I'll be looooooooooong gone by then. I would've commented on the post itself but dunno how Blogspot lets you writers know if you have any comments on older entries.

Live, Love, Laugh said...

Oh my I felt like a priest and you were fixing to lay the big confession on us! Shame on you for doing that and for eating both of those. Shame, shame! lol

Renee said...

Fried cheesecake! I've never heard of that before. They'll fry anything these days. Can I have a bite?

David said...

Gosh I was hoping it would be some good tidbit of fun - not food.