Friday, February 27, 2009

A Twitter of this and a Twitter of that


Not to be left behind and called an old fuddy duddy, I have joined the Twitter crowd. Haven't a clue what it is, but I joined. I do hope I haven't unwittingly joined some NeoNazi organization. Since adding a facebook page I am lucky to check it once a week. I'm never going to be able to keep up with all this modern, communication networking. I feel advanced to have a cell phone, but I don't text. I'm lucky to keep up with blogging! I'm still working on tweaking up my blogs. What ever are my grandchildren going to think of me for not having a MySpace?!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Well I hadn't heard of Twitter yet. I have been getting request from friends on Facebook so I joined it. I don't check it much. I can barely keep up with blogging and comments. It's all too much! I have a cell phone and just know how to send and answer calls. I don't even turn it on unless I'm traveling. I have no clue about texting, no MySpace either, and no plans for either of these things!!
I blog. That's it. Too much technology for me!

4evergapeach said...

Thanks Rachel! It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Barb said...

My daughter has Twitter....so I know about it. Even the mayor of Minneapolis has his own Twitter!

Libby said...

hey, pat, i have a blog, that's my important 'technology' thing! other than that, i do have a myspace, a facebook, and i'm drawing the line!

Jamie Dawn said...

I recently opened a facebook page. I took the facebook plunge, and it's a fun place to get reconnected with friends and family.
I am not a twitter-er... :-)
Like you, there's only so much I can keep track of.
I've crossed over into the "old" category.