Monday, April 09, 2007

Mother Nature has gone berserk

Ok, I think this is a first....A green Christmas and a white Easter. What is wrong with this picture?!?! I'm up north but I know it has been cold far South also. I am SO ready for warm weather! Sorry for the complaining, but this really has gotten out of hand. I can't change it so at least let me b*tch about it. Thanks for listening to my ranting. Think SUN. Click your heels together...There's no place like warm weather, there's no place like warm weather, there's no place like warm weather..................
....................
.............
.........
.....
Is it warm yet?

7 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Oh Peach, you KNOW I am SOOO with you on this one. It's absolutely ridiculous! And what's worse is there is no light at the end of tunnel yet. "They're" saying it's going to stay like this until at least next Monday. Ugh.

It's so not fair that there is nothing we can do about it either!!!

thewriterslife said...

I'm there with you, too, Peach! What was up with getting up the day before Easter and there's snow on the ground? Where did it come from? What a shocker that one was. Here in VA, it's 46 degrees...none too happy about it either. I want my spring back!

Anonymous said...

I concur.....they are predicting 2-4 inches of snow here tonight, and more tomorrow.....aaacccckkkkk!!

Libby said...

this is just a whole bunch of shit! around here, as far as the weather...all i can think about is the whole bunch of flowers i ordered to come in may to plant...it'll be my luck for there to be snow on the ground then!

Tasha said...

It snowed here in Texas for the third time ever supposedly this Easter. My son had a soccer game on Saturday and it was snowing. Crazy huh? Weather is so weird, can this possibly happen again in the next couple of weeks? Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! It seems we do have a lot in common!

Rachel said...

It finally warmed up here and yesterday was very nice! Today is rainy but not that cold. I'm so happy it warmed up!

Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, our preacher's daughter was noticing the same thing at church on Sunday... how come it was hot at Christmas and cold at Easter? Sweaters for Easter -- that's just wrong!!!