Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I was tagged

okay, well no intructions came with this so I'm guessing I was just supposed to answer the same 7 things with my responses. Here we go......

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) forgive anyone who has ever hurt me
2) finish my quilt
3) travel to Germany
4) shoot a par game of golf
5) learn a foreign language
6) spend time with my grandchildren
7) travel in an RV

7 things I can do:
1) cook well
2) ride a motorcycle
3) water ski on 1 ski
4) wallpaper a room
5) dance a 2-step
6) decorate cakes
7) write poetry

7 things I can’t do:
1) sing/carry a tune
2) ride a unicycle
3) function in the morning without coffee
4) speak a foreign language
5) miss Mass on Sunday
6) take a fish off of the hook
7) sit still when I hear good music

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) easy-going nature yet strong belief in his values
2) good sense of humor
3) eye’s
4) dedicated strong worker yet knows there is a time for fun
5) someone good, kind and patient with children
6) respects me and treats me special
7) plays a sport

7 things that I say most often:
1) no big deal
2) Well? (with a high tweek to it, like Bewitched)
3) Close enough
4) I wish
5) Y’all
6) It’ll still be there tomorrow
7) No biggie (is that the same as #1?)

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Fred Dryer
2) Billy Ray Cyrus
3) Steven Seagal
4) Tye Pennington
5) Michael T. Weiss
6) Hugh Laurie
7) Keith Anderson

7 people I want to do this:
1) Navyguy
2) Durn Yankee
3) Chocamoose
4) Trishaanne
5) Rebecca
6) Chica
7) Sublime


Sorry 'bout the video.....I just had to play it! I LOVE this song and he is SO HOT!!!

11 comments:

trishaanne7 said...

Woman. Why do you do this to ME?!


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Fullfill my vision
2) cook for 20 people, alone
3) travel to Scotland
4) race a car again
5) learn a sign language
6) spend time with my grandchildren
7) learn to love a husband (shiver)

7 things I can do:
1) love my kid
2) make people laugh
3) gain confidences
4) wallpaper a room
5) learn quickly
6) secret talent
7) polka dance

7 things I can’t do:
1) cook
2) brain surgery
3) function in the morning without coffee
4) speak a foreign language
5) dribble, catch, throw or chase a ball of any kind
6) be intentionally cruel
7) sit still when I hear good music

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) wit
2) good sense of humor
3) brains
4) love of children, animals, and the elderly
5) butts
6) integrity
7) THINKS

7 things that I say most often:
1) no big deal
2) Dude
3) Damnit
4) shit
5) folks
6) wow
7) Yikes

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Patrick Stewart
2) Dr. House
3) Steven Seagal
4) Ryan Stiles
5) Leonard Nemoy
6) Sean Connery
7)

trishaanne7 said...

oh yah, and "poop in a group" is another favorite saying.

4evergapeach said...

Spock? ROTFLMAO!!!! I'm sorry.... but I'm picturing your children with pointed ears. LOL

Be well and prosper!

chesneygirl said...

FRED DRYER!! That is too funny! I used to LOOOVE Hunter!

Ty Pennington would be #8 on my list but since I could only list 7...

I can't believe trisshanne can not do brain surgery!....I thought EVERYBODY knew how to do that...sheesh!!

durn_yankee said...

I must be missing something. Some of these sexy guys I am not familiar with. (Ryan Stiles, Ty Pennington, Fred Dryer, Michael Weiss and Hugh Laurie) Kinda dates me I guess. Not up to date with popular TV series and Videos.
What's with the word verification?

durn_yankee said...

Here goes! It's possible these will change tomorrow.
Before I die:
Play bogey golf-Read more books & write one of my own-See children & grandchildren more often-Host more "get-togethers"-Take up piano again-Travel Europe-Love more
Things I can do:
Love-Share my Faith-Cook-Dance-Anticipate needs-Listen-Play tennis,golf,bridge adequately
Go to next Blog

durn_yankee said...

Things I can't do:
Sing-Throw away papers&items I "might need"-Plant and maintain a garden-Type fast and correctly-Excel at any sport-Grocery shop for just two people-Resist chips and dark chocolate
Attract to opposite sex:
Moral(honest and disciplined)-Good athlete-Makes me laugh and appreciates my sense of humor-Posture and certain voices-Broad shoulders,thighs&muscular abs-Respects others and the opinion of others-Performs unselfish acts of kindness
Next blog

durn_yankee said...

Say most often:
Just a phase-Pray about it-Fiddlesticks,gumdrops&pineapple pie-Oops!(bad golf shot)-Whatever-Durn-Good job
Celebrity crushes:
Pierce Brosman-Craig Nelson-Keanu Reeves-Brad Pitt-John Candy-Goran Ivanisevic-Several Country Singer-Etc. Wish I wasn't limited to only seven.

durn_yankee said...

Skip Hugh Laurie. Just never paid attention to who was playing House.I do watch the program.It is one of my favorites.

4evergapeach said...

Durn Yankee....I love your responses! I say many of the same things you do too! I wonder why? LOL

Ok, Tye Pennington is the lead guy on Home Makeover. Fred Dryer played Hunter in the series "Hunter", the police detective, and Michael Weiss played the Pretender.

And I definitely go with your opposite sex attractions.

Posting your responses to my Blog is fine. Most people make their own list on their own Blog but seeing as how you don't have one or keep it up, thanks for sharing here!

Renee said...

This looks like fun. Thanks for the idea.