Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pace Schmace!




After allowing my salsa to sit I tried it again and am thrilled at the final results. Pace picante sauce has nothing on me. I may not be from Texas but I know a good salsa when I taste one. Now if I could just learn to cook some really good Mexican dishes. I'm good with Italian, Jamaican, Seafood, Cajun, Southern, Chinese, even some German but Mexican is not something I have been able to pull off. Other than taco's or box mix burrito's my Mexican is nill. I can however make a mean Margarita. I prefer mine on the rocks as opposed to frozen.

I found this video and really liked the music. I don't know a lick of Spanish but it sounds pretty and she has a beautiful voice. If any one can tell me the lyrics I'd love to know what they are.

Well time for me to go take my siesta. Adios!

No comments: