Sunday, October 16, 2005

Not enough hours in the day

I'm going to have to make this short and sweet. I am BUSHED! My new job at Cabela's really has been wonderful, but I'm not used to being on my feet for such a long time. I've gotten comfortable on the register and can do most transactions, but still need a manager for a few things. And still have a lot to learn I'm sure. Tomorrow they are moving me back to customer service where the fun really begins!

I apologize if I'm only able to get a couple posts in a week, but until I get the hang of 'time management', they will be few and far between. I expecially feel bad about not being able to post to your sites as often. Please don't think I have forgotten about you, I at least try to quickly read my blog roll and a few others, but I may not always have the time to comment. I hope after I get adjusted to this work schedule I will be able to handle things better.

Tomorrow is another double shift. Golf 8-3 then Cabela's 4-10. Ugh. But that is the last of those. I will do one more day at the golf course and then my season with them will be done. I am actually going to try and get to bed by 10 tonight. It's been a LONG time since that has happened. I still have a few things that need to be taken care of around here, so, for now, I will wish you a fond adieu.......

*Meatloaf video back by request

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Take care of yourself! You've got your hands full, lady.

DBFrank said...

It'll get better!

Unknown said...

So, what kind of discount can I get at cabellas? ;-)

Pirate said...

We'll all wait. Besides I like Peaches when they are ripe and ready to go. so don't rush it.

4evergapeach said...

Cheryl - Thanks! I always do best under pressure anyway.

Cowboy - I'm sure it will, although I'm not really complaining. *see above note to cheryl

"Might" be David - "Might" be able to work something out...;)

Midwest - Thanks for stopping by...I'll swing by your place when I get a free moment! ;)

Pirate - I'm always ripe and ready to go!

thewriterslife said...

Bless your heart! I wait on tables at night so you know I know what you're going through!

Doug Bagley said...

Time Management? What's that?

David said...

Thanks for stopping by again. I really like Cabella's and am thinking of taking my youngest grandson there this morning. He likes the animals.