Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tagged again

Okay, it appears I've been tagged - again. Thanks for thinking of me Pirate! New game though. This time you count back 23 post's (or closest to it) and then count to the 5th line (or closest to it) and write what it says and comment on it. Here's what I came up with:

"Damn you NWA!" Geez, has the strike been going on that long? Still affecting our life. Hub still out of work, but negotiations seem to still be going on. He is still, in the mean time, looking for another job that will not take him out of state and something that combined with my job now will help up pay our bills. It's starting to take it's toll. I can only put it in God's hands and have faith that things will work out.

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 others. I only have maybe 5 people that visit my site and I don't want to lose them! Tell you what I'm going to do....you know who you are. If you are up to doing this feel free, otherwise I'll be jinxed for life. Can you live with that? (Don't answer that). For those of you that do...thanks and have fun!

8 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Thank you for your encouraging words.

Cheryl said...

Well, I already did this one...

David said...

Congrats on your new job. Hope the husband finds something to tide him and you over.

Pirate said...

Good job. The Tim McGraw song is one of my favorites. i heard the first time as I was stuck in Helena Montana last year at this time and was out driving one Sunday morning and decided to drive up into the Rockies as I was driving all alone this song came over the radio. I had to stop and catch myself. It is powerful and relevent to all that live too cautously.

Doug Bagley said...

Yeah, that's who it was, Terri Clark. Great song.
Thanks

Internet Street Philosopher said...

I've already been tagged, so unfortinatly I cannot participate. LOL.

chesneygirl said...

Okay, okay....I suppose I could participate for you but I don't think I've had 23 posts, not to mention 5 people don't read my blog on a regular basis either.

I'll see what I can do (within the next few days).

Anonymous said...

I found your blog linking through one of my favorite ones -- SteelCowboy's. I am pretty new..I love Tim McGraw and this song in particular! I'll be back.