Thursday, October 20, 2005

These boots are made for walkin'

I came across this today and it nailed me right on!

You Are Western Boots
Your boots can sure walk a long mile - but they're still chic!



Things still going well. My daughter got the job that she wanted and tonight was her first night and she really liked it. Said it was a lot of fun. I'm sure she'll do great! Today was a day off for me and I got some things done around the house. Tomorrow back out to the golf course...last day for the season. I'll miss it.

Weather is starting to cool off. Had frost on the windshield this morning and my friend says her horse's hair is getting thick early this year. Could that mean an early, cold winter? As long as there is snow I'll be happy. (I say that now...somebody refer me back to this post 3-4 months from now....LOL)

Think I'll wear my boots tomorrow......so long!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Now THOSE are some cool boots! I did this quiz and got these stupid white boots with white fur cuffs on the top--I wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Another job. Whooppee!! How old is your daughter?

chesneygirl said...

I got the same boots as cheryl! And I would never wear boots like that either! But I do love boots!

Glad to hear you daughter got the job. I hope it's fun for her!

SNOW!?!?! Are you kidding me? SHAME ON YOU!
You're from Georgia, you're not supposed to like snow! ;)

Pirate said...

Nancy Sinatra doesn't have anything on you.